Best of Luck tonight UTD!

Gipimann!! My main man!!!!!! There's two of us!!! At last, a kindred spirit!!

Through thick and thin like yourself! And still there...............

Well that makes four of us!! A little surprised there are other Leeds fans knocking about on AAM. We should open a special forum

Well that makes four of us!! A little surprised there are other Leeds fans knocking about on AAM. We should open a special forum

All kids of the 70's no doubt.I'm surprised Leeds havn't got their own website "Asking For Money"

Ridiculous statement. Of course there are Man U fans who are passionate about the sport, my partner being one of them. Lives and breathes soccer, Man Utd in particular. He has supported them since childhood.

How did I misquote you?

Make that five !
My name is redstar and I'm a Leeds fan - i never managed to kick the habit.

I wore a Barca t-shirt last night though, just to annoy the neighbour across the road who had his windows covered in Man U flags.

Jeez lads, this is great. I never thought coming out would be such fun and that there were so many more in the closet!!

I started to support them the night of the 1970 Cup Final replay, which wasn't great timing, but I've hung in there through thick and thin. And there's been a lot of thin over the years.

Still, I have a good feeling about next season. I think they know now that depending on the playoffs for promotion is dodgy and if they avoid another mid season wobble, they'll finish in the top two.

Unfortunately some Man U fans took defeat very badly.

Seems to be a trend with mad Nigerian football fans, didn't a a nigerian arsenal fan hang himself after united knocked them out in the semi's. Hope Ireland don't thrash them tonight.