Best non alcoholic Drink

kingspoofer

Being the driver and not drinking beer it very hard to drink 6 fizzy drinks would be wired after it.Any healty suggestions ?Is sparkling water good to drink?

Sparkling water can get a bit boring, so try different varieties of it. Mineral water is also good.
Non-alcoholic holsten isn't too bad, almost an acquired taste. Most other stuff seems to be pretty sweet.

I was going to suggest Carpe Diem Kombucha but it would be hard to get in pubs. I suppose you could bring a bottle with you if it's someones house/restaraunt. I also like soda and lime, so sparkling water with a dash of lime would be the same.

soda water and lime is lovely, although i like a lot of lime. Sparkling water is nice, especially with a wedge of lemon or lime but it's gassy (predictably enough...:D)

Have a few non-alco beers. Like of Becks or similar.

At least you feel like you are fitting in with everyone else.

How about juice? A lot of pubs are now stocking J20, which is a really nice fruit juice drink made by Britvic. It uses some of the more exotic fruits, so you get interesting combinations like orange and passionfruit, or apple and mango.

When I gave up the booze for a year, I tried all of the non alco drinks and eventually settled on sparkling water. At least you feel like you are doing some 'good' by re-hydrating your body and not damaging your teeth.

Best non-alcoholic beers I've tasted are Becks and Cobra.

They are drinkable, just, IMO.

Any others I've tried were horrible.

What about alcohol free cocktails? Might provide a bit of interest/novelty at least.

Erdinger non alcoholic Weissbier is a good choice in my opinion.

Not so readily availible in all pubs though.

Baltika 0 is another one that I think is actually better than either of the above, not sure how available it is (i don't usually drink the stuff) but the Bull & Castle up at Christchurch had it.

mix half cola and half fanta in a pint glass and away you go...

Last edited by a moderator:
Erdinger is also a nice non alcoholic beer. Like the rest of them, one or two are ok and not great after that. Try to improve the situation by adding a dash of lime to it. ;)

Back