Best Mobile with MP3 player + Radio?

mortimer33

Hi,Can somone give me advice on what mobile I should be looking for?I'm looking for a mobile with fm radio and a good mp3 player (can store at least 1000 songs), camera is not important. For me the more songs it can store the better.I'm clueless when it comes to phones...Cheers,

Sony Ericsson W810i is a cracking phone.

Got it on Meteor last October and have not been disappointed. Memory stick upgradeable to 2Gb (comes with 512Mb).

Thanks for the advice guys.. I ended up getting a Sony Ericsson K750i and a 2GB memory card. The guy in the shop said that it was basically the same phone as the Sony Ericsson W810i except a lot cheaper (29euro v 150euro). 2Gb will only allow me to store around 500 songs but that should be enough..

I have the Sony Ericsson w810i which I upgraded from the w800i before christmas. I added a 4Gb scandisk memory card. The phone is fantastic - the w800was a bit flakey on the software and the camera lens cover was easily broken but the 810 has solved all of these problems. The 810 does everything; mp3, RDS radio, 2 megapixel stills and video camera (Carl Zeiss lens), and a phone aswell! best ever imho

Back