Best looking car on the road?

Re: Best looking car on the road??

Wouldn't a 335i be the same as any other 3-series sans some extras the 335i might have as standard? Are you talking coupe or saloon?

The 335i is a coupe (e92)

Gets great reviews...engine is stunning!

[broken link removed]

The 335i is a coupe (e92)

Gets great reviews...engine is stunning!

[broken link removed]

This is where we differ now as I would prob just buy a 320i. Don't really see the point of any engine that size in a car like that. Granted the 335i performs better but does it really matter as you can never really utilise this on the roads or is it all just about bragging rights.

Sure why not just get a peppy 1.1 litre car? You can only drive at 50kph on most roads anyway so that should do you fine!!

The point of any big engined car is part refinement/engine noise and part performance. The 335 differs from the M3 in that it's more about silky smooth acceleration rather than raw rip your head off M3 power.

Just because you can't do 200mph in a car doesn't mean it doesn't justify the bigger straight six engine. 0-60 is more important to most people btw than top speed.

What this really comes down to is car enthusiast versus everyone else. Drive one and you might feel different.

Spot on.