best app to monitor calls and texts

partnership

Use 3G watchdog for data but looking for an app that will monitor my calls and texts on a pay as you go phone

Use 3G watchdog for data but looking for an app that will monitor my calls and texts on a pay as you go phone

What do you mean by monitor ? Do you want to know how much credit you have left ?

I am with O2 and they provide calls and text details on the website. There's a code to use on the phone to check remaining credit.

Rather than having to keep texting to get balance would like an app that when u put in credit it itemises number of calls and texts like the data app. Also if you have free mins you could see how many mins left rather than having to text for balance. It is vodafone and uou have no way of knowing what credit is used on.

Vodafone have relaunched thier own app for monitoring call & data charges on their network. The info is sometimes a few days old but I find it works well. You can also allow the app to access your contacts to tell you who you called and what charges you incurred.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone but your operator could write an app like that. No app on your phone could know which calls you're being charged for and which are free, which calls will come out a bundle (on-network calls, evening calls, weekend calls, etc) nor could any app know how much you're being charged for those calls.

Thanks guns and roses had looked at Vodafone but I understood they did not have one for pay as you go will take another look. Even an app that just lists what calls and texts you have made would be useful I think call history and logs not always easy to read