Best advice on AAM?

salaried

What has been the best advice you recieved on AAM, Also what was the best advice you have given on AAM. I will start this one off, Kept in contact with a poster for a long period who sought advice on nursing home issues that I would have had experience with for all the wrong reasons, She needed practical advice as much as she needed emotional support and I hope I along with others helped her through her issues, In fact I know we did. Best advice I was given was to take on an insurance company which totally disregarded my claim for damage to our house which ended up costing almost 30,000 euro, I more or less gave up but with the help and advice I recieved here I persevered and they settled. Whats your story ?.

Best advice taken: From a poster called MichaelDes who hasn't posted in a while.

Best advice given: Get a Blue American Express. Sadly no longer available.

Marion

Got a 0.75% above ECB tracker when my current account mortgage with First Active was changed as a direct result of reading this website. Also made sure some of my friends got the same rate. Had been offered much worse rate but held out.

Got a 0.75% above ECB tracker when my current account mortgage with First Active was changed as a direct result of reading this website. Also made sure some of my friends got the same rate. Had been offered much worse rate but held out.

Similar. Rang EBS and hassled them for a better tracker rate as a result of . Saved a fortune in the years since.

Too modest to state whaich was the best advice I have ever given, but I would like to think it was general advice to people confused and worried about the cost of health care and not sure what to do about public /private/ waiting lists etc. . It so stressful to be in that situation ,that you like to think that you have helped people, even if it only a tiny bit.

I got good advice on a number of things, mainly I formed an opinion about when to sell property from reading this site.
I'm not sure I've ever given good advice to anyone here

Best advice received: too many to mention

Best advice given: too many to mention