Bertie smoked out in the USA!!

Megan

Are the Amercians trying to tell Bertie something? We wouldn't do that to him here in Ireland or would we?

Wonder if he's collecting Marriott Reward Points seeing as how he's at a Renaissance... entourage like that he'd surely have enough points for a few days R&R for the family after the big day...

wunder if he can get a digout over dere now, for de auld pint of bass, or maybe he does not need it now he is paid more dan de US president.

wunder if he can get a digout over dere now, for de auld pint of bass, or maybe he does not need it now he is paid more dan de US president.

I wouldn't think so as weren't most of those digout friends with him in USA. Did we pay for them or did they buy their own tickets. No problem with family members but there seemed to be alot more then family there.

I agree, too many freeloaders go on these trips abroad, at taxpayers expense, from this very small country. Charlie Bird and his RTE cronies get to go to all the Presidents + teeshocks junkets too....no wonder our licence is so high

Fire alarm was set off by one of Bertie's party, a gang of them had been drinking for hours and started behaving like 16 year olds.

Are the Amercians trying to tell Bertie something? We wouldn't do that to him here in Ireland or would we?

Im sure I must be missing something in this thread ..but what is "Bertie smoked out in the USA!" about?. I know Bertie was in the US but what is the "smoked out" reference?

Fire alarm went off in the fancy high end hotel he was staying at and everyone was evacuated at around 3am local time.

Back