Bertie for President?

Liamos

I see Planet Bertie is still alive and well. Bertie reckons polls suggest he himself is still quite popular but that FF's unpopularity would make it almost impossible for him to become President.

You gotta hand it to him.

maybe as he brought peace to Ireland he can move to Libya and work his enormous talents there.

LOL I was having a crap day and that cheered me up no end, the man is a walking miracle of denial.

Well, we were never in recession when he was in charge. Perhaps he deserves a chance.

Bertie resigns, economy goes downhill and we head for ruin
That was no coincidence

Come back Bertie, we need you now

We'll even sack Judge Mahon for you

I enjoyed Gift Grub this morning with Gay Mitchell begging Bertie not to endorse him.

Well Col Gadaffi might as well throw his name in the hat now at this stage given that he is out of a job.... at least with Gadaffi you'd know where you stand..... Bertie on the other hand!!!!

I see Planet Bertie is still alive and well. Bertie reckons polls suggest he himself is still quite popular but that FF's unpopularity would make it almost impossible for him to become President.

You gotta hand it to him.

We are handing it to him... in spades. Wonder where he keeps all the cash seein as he doesn't bother with banks? And how right he was not to.