Berlin - short stay, best area to stay in?

onekeano

Heading to Berlin for 3 nights - any suggestions for best location to see the sights?

Thanks
Roy

Try the Mercure hotel Berlin an der Charite. Search for it at www.accorhotels.com

It's 45 or 50 per night. It's right beside a tram and a U-bahn stop. It's 5-10 mins walk to Friedrichstrasse.

we stayed at hotel angelterre - right beside checkpoint charlie. 4 star hotel 116 for two nights on lastminute.ie

Adm1,
Myself and the missus stayed in the Derag Hotel Grosser Kurfuerst(4*),a weekend Germany were playing in Berlin during the world cup and I have to say that it was really nice.Very impressed.Even during the world cup it was cheap considering.Found it on hotels.com but then went direct to the website and got it even cheaper and that included breakie!Well recommended!Location was spot on,right beside a U-Bahn stop,very central.
Enjoy!

Thanks folks - it's for a bit of a special occasion so I don't mind spending a bit more - was budgeting c.€100 per night. Just keen to be within walking distance of as many sights / shopping areas as possible.

Roy

Back