Benidorm - Albir Gardens

Happy Girl

Heading to Albir Gardens in Benidorm in June for two weeks with hubby and two children. Anyone been there? What is it like? where do go? etc.

Beginning to panic. 10,059 registered members and God knows how many readers and nobody with any opinions about the above.

Maybe because not many readers have been to Benidorm??

Personally I've only known 2 people in my life that have been there.

Have been to Albir Gardens, not really Benidorm, about 30 mins outside and is about 10 mins walk to quite a nice village (cant remember the name) the vilalge has a couple of nice restuarants and bars, especially down on the seafront. Not a lot of very late night life in the village but it has a great walk up to a light house. Akbir Gardens themselves are fine, nice enough pool etc. Nothing special but is grand and serves purpose.

Sounds like what we are lookin for. Not interested in night life as we have two kids 12 and 8. Just looking for nice quiet area with areas to go for walks, etc. Did you have any experience of the kids club in the Albir Gardens?

No experience of the Kids clubs I'm afraid...but from what I saw there was plenty going on for kids...and there also seemed to be lots of supervision around the pool. From memory I think there was a kids pool as well as an adults pool. My wife and I were there just for a quick weeks R&R so we didnt really take too much notice of what was going on. I'm sure you'll enjoy it though...there is also a big supermarket right across the road from the apartments which is very handy

Thanks a mil Neil and Sueellen. Both very useful postings. Have had a good look at reviews and for the most part are positive. Was advised to request room with air-con (apparently not all rooms have it). Have done a search on the internet but cannot locate a web page for Albir Gardens. Will just have to contact Budget Travel (booked it thru them) and see if they have a contact for them. Will contact them directly beforehand to arrange room with air con. Again tks