Belfry Hall

corco2000

Belfry Hall Citywest

Hi, Does anyone know when this developement will be completed?
Any opinions on these apartments?
I see the shopping centre is on its way up near by, any idea of which shops will be there?
I think they were reasonably priced at 250k ish?

Last edited:
I live around that direction. Can't help with info on the apartments but this link will give you some info on the shopping centre.

[broken link removed]

W,
Thanks for that. Very interesting. Deffinetly makes it more attractive. Be very handy instead of driving to Square for groceries etc...
How do find traffic in mornings...
Do you like living in this area-wat are the pros and cons do u think?

I am only a recent occupant of the area. At the minute I am very happy. Traffic has been fine in the morning, although I did move in during operation free flow. I go straight down the by-pass onto the M50 in the mornings. Takes about 10mins.

The con's are the lack of amenities, but that should be rectified over the coming year. Also my area is still a building site and I will look forward to the end of that.

On the positive side, I grew up about 15mins away so it was great to be able to get a place close enough to home within budget. The area is very quiet and I think it will be a good place to live in after the commercial areas are built and the LUAS gets out there (although that could be a long way off).

My plan when I was buying a house was to get something within budget and still in Dublin. I got that.

We have snagged in Block D of Belfry Hall. To our surprise the counter top was a completely different colour than was shown in the show apartment. In the show apartment there was a lovely black and grey counter top with speckles of white and blue, however when we snagged the counter was Blue!! Blue with a black tile, clearly two colours that do not go together! We mentioned this to the developer but they are completely unwilling to change it!
Also, the sink in the ensuite is much much smaller than the one in the show apartment! Once again they are unwilling to change this!

I find it incredible what they can get away with! Has anyone else snagged and noticed these problems??

To be honest, everything was pretty good altough the place was absolutely filthy!