Beech Grove, Lucan

Snowballs

HI

Anyone live in Beech Grove in Lucan. Can you tell me if the soundproofing between the houses is any good?

Thanks in advance

Re: Lucan

Had to run, in work.....

Anyway back to the post, the house's are about 25 yrs old (ithink), there area looks really nice but would love to get more info on the house's and estate itself.

Again, thanks

Am from Beech Park orginally which is the same estate essentially (Beech Grove was built a year or two after I think).
No problems with sound proofing between houses. Defo not in my house and I never heard any complaints from others in the time I lived there.
The estate would be over 30 years old, built early 70s and is very quiet and settled. A lot of people would be the same people who orginally moved in years ago when it was built.

Apart from your usual Lucan problems of traffic it's a good spot.

Live near Beech Park, its a lovely estate. Close to village, bus stops etc; Wouldnt be a very young estate anymore, is quite & safe.

Hi, only spotted this now. I grew up in Beech Grove + my parents still live there. It's a lovely estate, very settled + little crime (a few gardai living there helps!). Can't say I've ever noticed any problems with sound-proofing - except the time the neighbours bought a drum-kit - other than that, grand!

Back