Bed Sale

Buy Buy Buy

Hi guys,

I need to buy a bed this weekend as i'm moving into an apartment shortly. I believe there is a big sale on in dublin. Does anyone know where??

Also need a table and sliderobes if anyone has any tips on those too!

Thanks,

Invest in a very good bed ,and very good shoes , as your either in one or the other !

I seriously recommend one of the memory matresses. A bit on the expensive side but I wouldnt swap mine for love nor money!! You spend a lot of time in bed. I got mine in Reids but I think it was quite expensive at the time - there was a 10% off sale and I got carried away. Should have shopped around.

I bought my memory foam from mattress.ie - the hype is true, exceptionally confortable and worth the money. The service from the site was excellent (I have no connections), v quick delivery as you are moving soon (from memory I think mine arrived the next day), they appear to have sale on at the moment

I heard memory mattresses are only good up you sleep on your back. If you sleep on your side, they are not recommended? any reason why or is it just pish?

I heard memory mattresses are only good up you sleep on your back. If you sleep on your side, they are not recommended? any reason why or is it just pish?
I used to know but ever since I started sleeping on my side Ive forgotten.

....sorry, couldnt resist.