Bed and breakfasts Rathnew/Wicklow early march

Luckycharm

HI,

I am going to a wedding in Early march in Tinkilly house in Rathnew there are rooms available that night for €200 but given I am going on a 3 week holiday down under 4 days later budget is a bit tight to cover that. Does anyone know of any reasonable bed and breakfasts in the Rathnew/Wicklow town area. I have googled it and the only one I could find was one in Ashford which would be by backup plan. Being a wedding it will basically be somewhere to rest the head for a few hours as probally will not get in till the wee hours so does not have to be anywhere luxurious. Any suggestions welcome.

Check out this hotel [broken link removed] have stayed here myself ,nothing fancy but fine for one night. or else check this [broken link removed] some b + bs here.

Try [broken link removed] it is about 2km from Tinakilly House in Ashford and well priced. Enjoy Oz you lucky B*****d!!!!!

Hi luckycharm,
If you phone the hotel itself they should be able to give you a list of local accomodation. I know I have received lists of local b&b accom or local hotels with invitations to other weddings. For my own wedding (Glenview Glen o' the downs) they gave me a list to distribute to my guests.

Try [broken link removed] it is about 2km from Tinakilly House in Ashford and well priced. Enjoy Oz you lucky B*****d!!!!!

Thanks rang them they were €130 got a place in ashford they even said they would run us down to collect our car from the hotel the next day :)

Did I mention I was going to NZ for a week too :p Yep Paddys day in sydney

Back