Beauvais - Disney

Lingua

Hi, does anybody know the best transport from Beauvais to Disneyparis?
Thanks
kaygo

Dont' think there's any direct bus from Beauvais to Disney ... I think you'd have to get he bus or train into central paris and change to the RER train which runs to Disney.

The bus into central paris from Beauvais runs to Porte Maillot RER station ... trains to disney operate from there.

If there's a group of you and you're only going for a day or two might be less hassle to hire a car and drive there maybe ?

Thanks evil. Just found out there's a shuttle service going direct. Its expensive but better than going into paris and out again.

Not too sure which shuttle company you are using but at the average rate of 45.00 euro per person one way I would have thought that car hire would be a better option if you were only going for a few days?

Just outside the airport there will be buses available! hop on! I'm sure it was 30euro each way when we went in April

Yup it is but its just a sample of Paris! I mean 7euros for a bottle of miller is a madder price!

Paris isn't expensive if you avoid the tourist traps. Why buy Miller? What's wrong with French or other European beer?

Ha ha ...going off the point but ..."mine has always been a bottle of miller with a slice of lemon in the neck".....

Although I do enjoy that cheap french beer from Lidl!

yes indeed.....embrace the culture and all that ... I know .....Maybe on my next annual visit!

OK found the way. Ryanair does coach transfers to Pte Maillot for only 13 euro so it looks like you cant beat that - even if it means taking all day to get to Disney.
kaygo

http://beauvais.airport-shuttle.com/beauvais_shuttle.htm
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beauvais AIRPORT SHUTTLE RATES to/from Disneyland Paris[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]person [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]70 €uros[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 or 3 persons [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]45 €uros/person[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4 persons or more [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]38 €uros/person[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Thanks! :D

Have you tried booking the Holiday Inn hotel directly through www.ichotels.com (Inter-continental the company that runs the hotel) rather that through Disney. You have to buy the tickets yourself but you can make some good savings!

Hi, I travelled to my Disneyland Hotel from Beauvais Airport via "parisshuttleservices.com" I found this company much cheaper than the rest. It was also very convenient, the shuttle was waiting directly outside the airport for us upon arrival. The total cost for return tickets for 2 people was 160euro i.e 1 ticket 1 way would only be 40euro so it is pretty close to what you would pay if you got the ryanair bus to the city then the RER to Disneyland. I would recommend this.

I'm looking to go there for about 3 days in a month or so.

Car rental is only €130 and it means you can stay a little away from the park in a much cheaper hotel so I think it is the best way to go.

Back