Beauvais Airport to Disneyland Paris

I have been to DLP a number of times in the last few years. Generally I go via Beauvais due to the vast difference in the costs of flights. Like you Vincent I have found the difference to be in the region of €500 for a small family.

Just back from a short break in DLP. Aer Lingus to CDG was < €500 for 2 adults & 2 kids. Does this mean Ryanair to Beauvais would have been < €0 ?

HI interesting thread,

I too am off to disney with one child (4). The previous link to the schuttle seems a good and efficient way to get there, what exactly is the VEA? Is this a coach and do they operate rom all the airports?

www.vea.fr

Departs from Gate 20 in Terminal 1. Schedule is on their website, as is the hotels they serve. Cost for us (2 adults & 2 kids) would have been €58 each way. We booked a private shuttle instead.

Just back from a short break in DLP. Aer Lingus to CDG was < €500 for 2 adults & 2 kids. Does this mean Ryanair to Beauvais would have been < €0 ?

I have only ever travelled to Disney from Friday to Monday (long weekend breaks). I think the lowest price I was ever quoted was in the €680 region. Are you perhaps going from a Tuesday for one week exactly?
Or are you perhaps stowing away??

I have only ever travelled to Disney from Friday to Monday (long weekend breaks). I think the lowest price I was ever quoted was in the €680 region. Are you perhaps going from a Tuesday for one week exactly?
Or are you perhaps stowing away??

We booked in November for 2 adults & 2 children, flying there on Wed 21 Mar & returning Sat 24 Mar. The seats were, nominally, €19 each. The rest ramped up the cost to €413.76. And then another €16 for checked in bags.

i booked for 1 week for 2+2 from july 11 and found ryanair to be €370 cheaper including baggage (dont like ryanair sneak tactics on baggage and priority boarding charges) than aer lingus. my savings will pay for the cost of car hire for the week (€220)and we are planning to go to paris and maybe versailles palace so roughly speaking busses and taxi's all in could cost €250- €300. so i think i am saving a few euro extra that way.....I hope. We will need all the extra money to eat in disney. P.S. We stayed in the hotel cheyenne before and highly recommend it for the little ones, for a change of scenery we are staying in the Sequoia lodge this time it looks nice and has a pool. can anyone recommend it?