Beauty must haves 2007/2008

ney001

Question for the ladies out there.

What are the latest beauty 'must haves' for 07/08, are there any products which you would recommend. My mam is big into cosmetics, perfumes etc and I want to put together a few bits and pieces for her for Christmas. I would particularly be interested in the likes of 'smashbox' cosmetics or anti-aging treatments etc and also the latest perfume recommendations

Thanks in advance

I've heard that the new perfume from Sarah Jessica Parker called Covet is supposed to be really nice - it's come out top in a lot of magazine polls. Also the Intimately Beckham perfume is a lovely scent.
I've been using a face wash from Estee Lauder (Perfectly Clean) for years which I think is fantastic, reasonably priced and would highly recommend - I've strayed once or twice and used other products briefly but always go back! If budget is not an issue you might consider Creme de la Mer products as a special treat (although the prices are shocking). Mr. Fox bought this for me one Christmas and he told me afterwards that he had to be picked up off the floor when he heard the price of a small tub of moisturiser!

The Boots Microdermabrasion kit is very good, and like a lot of Boots cosmetics, very good value (no picking people off the floor!).

Take a look at the website www.beaut.ie They list all the 'new' products with reviews etc which might give you some ideas.

(pls delete post if this is considered advertising - I have no affiliation with this website).

Diprobase cream for dry skin. Pity it doesn't smell nicer but it really works well.

Back