Bean Bags?

P

piggy

Anyone know where I'd buy a nice bean bag?

Any online stockists out there?

Have already seen [broken link removed].

Have you tried the Blackberry Market at the weekends in Rathmines ? They have a big add outside. Don't know about quality. I'd imagine they're not the easiest to post from ordering online.

Hadn't thought of the Blackberry market. Will check it out. Thanks Elcato.

Wasn't there a bean bag shop in Dublin at one time?

Golden pages gave me this crowd...[broken link removed]

Its not a beanbag as such, but had a sample sit down demo in a shop in Swords called Shagbag....www.shagbag.ie, was interested until I heard the price of 400lids for a 4ft one, bloody hell..................were comfy though..no connection to shop...obviously?!

They look really nice stobear. 400 yoyos is way too much though. What sized bag was that price for?

that was the 4foot one (diameter, big enough for my a**e) but you can get massive ones.....didn't ask the price......I think they will open a bigger shop near Clare Hall soon

Thanks. Scrap that idea so. A cheap bean bag (wherever I find it) will do.

Bean Bags

I found some nice floor cushions in Harry Corrys on Mary Street (they feel like a bean bag to sit in, but are shaped like large floor cushions). Very comfy and and easy to keep clean.

They were selling very similar (designer) cushions in Debenhams but they were more than 3 times as expensive.

Re: Bean Bags

Thanks Lisa. Might check that out too although think I'm looking for a bean bag chair really, or something that can mould into a chair shape (like a ball shape). Size is an issue too. It can't be too big as will probably be in the bedroom.

beanbags

They also have beanbags in the household shop on the top floor of the Jervis Centre. It's called Spoils - tel. 878 0717. No idea what price they are, but it's a budget-type shop so I imagine they're not too dear (though equally, probably not top quality). Cheap and cheerful.

Re: beanbags

That might do the trick Cobalt. Not looking to spend a fortune. Just something plain and comfy. Thanks. Will ring them and find out prices.

The girl didn't know the size but the large ones are 99.99 for the suede ones. 79.99 for the cord ones. I'm guessing they're just large circular bean bags. Must take a look. Might be ideal.

Hi Piggy,

I would recommend that you talk to this company.
G-No Distributors Tel: 045 529628 their sales@g-nodistributors.com
I know that they supply shops with Bean bags. LEt them know that you got their details from me and they may add their products to furniture.ie

I hope that this helps.
Regards,
Richard Moyles
www.furniture.ie

Thanks Richard. I will ring them and I'll let them know where the tip came from too.

Blackrock Market

Blackrock Market sell them as well. I saw them there about 2 months ago. Open till around 5.30 Sat&Sun and this Bank holiday Monday. Reasonable prices from what I remember.

Re: Blackrock Market

Thanks potblack. It seems I have a lot of places to visit this weekend!!

Beanbags

I have to add to the recommendations for the Blackberry Market, the beanbags are very reasonable starting at approx€17. I bought the standard size one about 3 years ago, it would be big enough for a bedroom. i choose the material and the colour and then went back a week later and it was ready. It has had 3 years of constant use and is in perfect condition, when I was odering mine a guy came by and said he had one for years and was delighted with it.

Re: Beanbags

€17!!!!!!!!!! Now that's more like it. That's settled it. That's where I'm off to on sunday. Thanks JP.

Re: Beanbags

Igot one made in blackberry market several years ago. You also bring you own material if you want