Bead Jewellers

Merrion

Hi, I was at a wedding recently and the bridesmads wore beautiful beaded jewellery in the colour of the bridesmaid dress. The bridesmaid mentioned she got them in a shop near Powerscourt shopping centre and they did them up there in the colour based on the bridesmaid colour.

Does anyone know of this jeweller and whereabouts exactly there are located? Thanks

Hello,

The shop you are looking for is 'Crown Jewels' - Castle Market, (as snowy mentioned) It's on the left hand side of the road en route from the Powerscourt Centre to the George's Street arcade. There is another similar shop on Bachelor's Walk, 'The Yellow Brick Road', just a few yards away from the Woolen Mills, towards O'Connell Street. Both of these shops have a web site.

You can pick your own selection of beads, plus all the beading equipment - if you want to make some things yourself :)

Cheers

Justsally

Thanks a mil Justsally and snowy :)

Quick question - do you have the web address for 'Crown Jewels'? I was able to locate Yellow Brick Road but not Crown Jewels.

Last edited:
Hello Again,

Hmmmmmm, I've just attempted to open the crown jewels web sit, [broken link removed] but it won't open :( . Perhaps their website no longer exists. I tried to google it - no joy there either. Their 'phone number is 016713452 - obtained from the Golden pages.

'The Yellow Brick Road' carries much the same stock as Crown Jewels, and the prices too are much the same.

Justsally

Back