Beacon South Quarter, Sandyford?

R

rowlandrat

Hi,

Has anyone bought in the Beacon in Sandyford? Just wondering what the development is like and if it will take off or if there will be nothing but empty apartments around there given they are building so many. I hear there are pubs and restaurants going in but will it be like the IFSC which is dead after about 7pm on a weekend...

Also, saw Irelands first childrens museum is going in there, anyone know anything about that?

Think its probably too early to tell.

I have eaten at South Bar Grill on a Monday night and the place had about 20 people in it which I was quite suprised about.

I think if they open up a pub and a few more restaurants it could be interesting. I remember the difference between Dundrum now and a few years ago and its hard to believe its the same place.
I dont think it will ever get as busy as Dundrum but I think its a wait and see as far as whether it will develop into a new "town"

Ive bene wandering around the apartments, they look good. The finish looks superb and the design and landscaping cetainly adds to the place

Back