Bay window curtain poles - where to buy??

casameta

These appear to be the most elusive commodity known to man, unless I'm looking in the wrong places. I'm (well she) is looking for poles that go 90 degress around a bay and that then curve around to the front of the room, again 90 degrees. I've seen a number but only online, would like to see them in a shop to see how they worked in action so to speak. They also need to be ceiling, not window, attached.

Any suggestions?

Try Hickys..they do a selection of Bay window poles...swish poles and other poles. Duffys in Talbot St is another option.

Mark said:
These appear to be the most elusive commodity known to man, unless I'm looking in the wrong places. I'm (well she) is looking for poles that go 90 degress around a bay and that then curve around to the front of the room, again 90 degrees. I've seen a number but only online, would like to see them in a shop to see how they worked in action so to speak. They also need to be ceiling, not window, attached.

Any suggestions?

I think what you need is bay RAILS as I am reliably informed by my sister in law who does this for a living. We have a couple of messy bays we need to fit out.

next home store in blanchardstown do bay window curtain poles

Back