Battery operated candles

KathScan

Any idea where battery operated candles or battery operated tealights can be purchased, preferably in Ireland. I've seen a few places on the internet in USA but they don't ship internationally.

Hi, we got a present of them recently, I think they may have been bought in the Channel Islands though but I'll check for you. One point I would make is that they didn't seem to charge correctly last weekend....and we've only used them 3/4 times !

Hello,

I got a present of some of these at Christmas. They were definitely bought in Dublin. I'm trying to buy some more - I will know within the next day or two if these can be got at the moment.

I'll check back as soon as I have definite information.

Justsally

HI,

Back again. Last week I found out where they were purchased. There were none left in stock but the bossman said he would see if any more could be got. I rang him a few minutes ago - no joy. He believes they can only in at Christmas time.

Sorry I can't help.

Justsally

Any idea where battery operated candles or battery operated tealights can be purchased, preferably in Ireland. I've seen a few places on the internet in USA but they don't ship internationally.

The poundshop in Navan had them last week! (2€ world now I think)

Thank you everyone. I guess Christmas is the best time to keep an eye out for these things.