Bathroom tiles - best place South Dublin

Luckycharm

HOpe you can help, I am getting my bathroom tiled and am looking for Bathroom tiles for the Walls. Anyone have any recommendations in South Dublin of somewhere to go that has a good selection and is very reasonable?

Right Price Tiles on the longmile road (think they are in Bray also) are cheap and cheerful and have a good selection.Also found Chadwicks Bathrooms & Nationwide Tiles in Sandyford Industrial Estate had a good choice and have some reasonable prices (though not as cheap as right price).
It depends what kind of tiles you are after tbh - ceramic are a good bit cheaper than porcelain.

2 tips when shopping for tiles:
1.Don't buy the grout/adhesive from the tile shop itself as you will get fleeced - buy in a builders providers e.g. brooks,b&q,dpl etc.
2.Check if they will take back unopened boxes of tiles - some places tend to sell you more than you need so this covers you for this senario.

Check if they will take back unopened boxes of tiles - some places tend to sell you more than you need so this covers you for this senario.

I would recommend keeping a spare box in case of changes or accidents at a later date. We didn't do this some years ago and very much regretted it on two occasions when we were making changes.

Back