Bathroom Mirror with Light

addob

I was hoping to purchase one of [broken link removed] for my en-suite bathroom for looks and space. I've seen them in B&Q in the past but found out this weekend that they no longer have them in stock and don't have any plans to order them again in the future.
Have looked at other other places like Woodie's, Atlantic and Homebase but without success. Does anyone know where I can buy them? I know they're on the expensive side (around €125), but just can't seem to find them anywhere.
Help wanted,
Thanks!

We bought an identical one to the one you linked to, addob, in National Lighting Showrooms last week. Can't remember how much it cost though. I think it was 160/190 - something like that.

Barley,

That looks like it!
Thanks, I'll let you know if I have any other problems!!!

ad

Late follow up on the above, I went to argos and bought exactly what i wanted for about half the price from everywhere else.
Although tricky to install (love to my electrician friend) it was exactly what I was looking for.

ad

I have just had an exact one fitted in my en-suite.....got it in Tubs n' Tiles in their last sale for bout 100 euro I think...they may still have them!!
very easy to put up and a friend wired up the light for us! looks fab so good luck!

Adbob,

I wouldnt bet my life on it but nearly sure I saw them in B&Q in Naas on Monday last. I'd give them a quick call if i were you.

Hope they are still there!

Mers1,
Thanks, I was looking earlier this year and although they had them on display in B&Q they didn't have them in stock and weren't ordering any of them anytime soon.
Anyhow, I have already bought and installed my mirror but was just following up on the thread to let others who might search know about Argos.
Thanks!
ad

I got some nice bathroom mirrors with lights at DPL in Dublin....a bit expensive but the wife got a nice discount