Barcelona - Hotel

Lambchops

Hi,

I am looking for a really nice 5 star hotel in Barcelona (nice location - near everything). I am travelling in February for only 2 nights so can afford to blow the budget a bit.

I have looked up Tripadvisor and utterly confused cos so many reviews and so many different areas.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

A friend of mine raves about the Neri Hotel in Barcelona as he always stays in boutique type hotels.

Stayed on business in AB Skipper (maybe called Pullman Skipper now). Great hotel, nice staff. A bit pricey and slightly off the beaten track down at the Marina. But walkable from the bottom of Ramblas and connectable to the whole city through a Metro stop nearby. I liked it, but depends on your needs.

If staying city centre try staying left of the Ramblas as you face the sea. Right of Ramblas is a dodgy area

U232 Hotel very comfortable, central and great breakfasts. There are also some other hotels in this group that look great

Hotel Turin is very nice, not expensive, just off the Ramblas. Fab city, enjoy!!

Stayed in the Grand Marina for 1 night last year, fab hotel, great location and got a great deal through booking.com

A friend of mine raves about the Neri Hotel in Barcelona as he always stays in boutique type hotels.

+1

Stayed there in 2004. In the Gothic Quarter, so other attractions are within easy reach.

See for more information.

Try Hotel Omm. Don't let the website put you off.
http://www.hotelomm.es/
Great location and very nice staff.

Have actually booked the "Miramar" hotel in the end. Thanks for all the recs though. Will let you know how I get on :)

Back