Barbeque Venue

danaforever

Hi Everyone.

Can you please suggest any venues in Dublin city centre to hold a company event for 100 people including children. Ideally an outdoor venue with an idoor option (in case it rains) and we are hoping for a barbeque. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I was at a company barbeque at the back of the Russell Court Hotel on Harcourt Street...it was in the outdoor bar section-think it's called Dicey Reillys? Krystle is part of the same complex.
It was a good laugh and for similar numbers.

the harcourt hotel is another good venue.

Is that the one with D2 nightclub and the Little Caesars at the top of Harcourt Street? That is a good place too...the garden bit at the back is very nice and has a BBQ section.

I was at a company barbeque at the back of the Russell Court Hotel on Harcourt Street...it was in the outdoor bar section-think it's called Dicey Reillys? Krystle is part of the same complex.
It was a good laugh and for similar numbers.

I was also in this garden a while back... very impressed with it too...

Mount Herbert Hotel, (across from Lansdown road) not to be confused with the Herbert park hotel.
nice outdoor area and big indoor area. top spot.

Hi Everyone.

Can you please suggest any venues in Dublin city centre to hold a company event for 100 people including children. Ideally an outdoor venue with an idoor option (in case it rains) and we are hoping for a barbeque. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks
The Meercat room in the Zoo is available after 5pm, they get an outside caterer and bbq is a summer option, the Zoo can provided a tour, its good for all ages, as its after closing you have the place to yourselves....but don't feed the animals!

M

Back