Banner manufacturer

Lollix

Further to the thread on online photo printing on canvas, I found Updone.com to be a great value alternative to local prices for the same service.
I'm looking for a similar outfit to produce a few banners (PVC with eyelets, about ten feet by two feet in size). Does anyone have any ideas of such a business anywhere, and does anyone have any experience of dealing with them?

Have indirect experience of Castle Print in Castleblayney Co Monaghan. Competitively priced generally and do a good job by all accounts - no connection.

My club has used SignLabs in Leixlip. Always got what we needed. No connection to the company other than being a satisfied user.

Found this company on ebay years ago and have been using them since - [broken link removed]
I've no connection but would have no problem recommending them.

Thanks for the heads-up from everyone who replied so far.
I have found that Irish suppliers, as with photo printing, tend to be overpriced for banners by a factor of about 200 to 300% compared to suppliers in the USA for example. What I am trying to get a handle on is whether there is an international supplier that provides a service like Updone.com does for photos, at realistic prices and with worldwide delivery. Also would like to hear from anyone who has dealt with such a supplier.

Back