Banks Lending again?

RichInSpirit

Opened a letter from one of my long suffering bankers tonight and nearly fell off my chair when I read that they are trying to lend me €100000 with 24 hour approval.
I wouldn't mind a Mercedes or BMW I suppose.?
Any other ideas for spending 100k?
:)

Rich in spirit.

Have our Bankers learned nought!.
I am not saying you are not an A1 customer but this personal unsolicited stuff I do not like, unsolicitated offers were part of current arrears.

There is little problem in getting finance for a Car , cars in general don,t add to the wealth of Ireland, yet Mr Bank wants to lend against them.
Your (offer) sounds like AIB.I wonder how conditional that {offer} is?
eg Had BOI customer looking for funds for work specific plant (long time good boi customer) was told its policy to lend no more than 50% on his type of equipment.
His wife in conversation was offered a car loan.Hmn!.

Put the k100 on the 3.30 @ the Curragh.

This could not be an actual offer! Pre-approved loans are no longer a product for any bank. However banks are in the lending business for good clients with repayment affordability and there is nothing wrong with advertising such a service. I.e. If you need to borrow and can afford the repayments by all means apply for funds to purchase your BMW etc :)

I think I just got a standard letter because I have a business account but no longer run a business.
Don't worry. I was only musing about the merc or BMW.
Hopefully I'll get away without ever borrowing again in my life.

Although that bet in the Curragh might be tempting. :)

I got this same standard letter from BOI last week telling me that they understand I am busy,so they are making it easier for me to apply for a loan up to 100,000 over the phone .
BOI also would like me to join them for a free Business Lending Review.
I have no intention of availing of any of their services until they reduce my SVR mortgage which is currently @ 3.6%

Back