Bankers looking for loopholes in the pay cap . .

NorthDrum

http://www.rte.ie/business/2009/0403/banks.html

Ah using pension entitlements to force the governments hands. Please god the government come up with an innovative way of keeping the paycaps while getting around this gripe!

What do everybody else have to do if their salaries are reduced (wow asking for bankers to be treated like everybody else, couldnt of even considered this a possibility a year ago!)!!

My heart bleeds for them . .God forbid their pension are only just hitting 6 figure sums . . .

If theres any Justice the government will reduce these caps by 5% everytime they come back looking for more ! !

What are they going to do . . Strike . . I would certainly give them my support, I have some gone off vegetables Im looking to dispose of . . .

When I hear 'holes' and 'caps' in the same sentence with reference to these guys, there is only one phrase that springs to mind - it's not polite, and part of it involves my steel toe caps...

When I hear 'holes' and 'caps' in the same sentence with reference to these guys, there is only one phrase that springs to mind - it's not polite, and part of it involves my steel toe caps...

What would a man of your salubrious disposition want with a pair of steel toecaps?

Ah using pension entitlements to force the governments hands. Please god the government come up with an innovative way of keeping the paycaps while getting around this gripe!

Reducing their pensions is the sweetest part of the cap idea!

Reduces the wage bill and significantly eases the deficit in the pensions scheme

Reducing their pensions is the sweetest part of the cap idea!

Reduces the wage bill and significantly eases the deficit in the pensions scheme

you think senior bank executives pension schemes are (still) in deficit? I'd be surprised. That's probably where the first millions of recapitalisation funds was earmarked for.

you think senior bank executives pension schemes are (still) in deficit? I'd be surprised. That's probably where the first millions of recapitalisation funds was earmarked for.

Would it really be that bad if the whole world economy collapsed and money was worthless . . .

The people most exposed would be the ignorant fatcat gits that relied more then anybody on it for protection and the lavish lifestyle.?

• How could they scratch their asses without somebody to do it for them
  • How could they fill the void of not wasting or spending other peoples money (that would be a tough one)
  • Without €500 notes they would have no toilet paper to wipe their fat asses and lets be honest theres alot of BS to come out of those fat asses!!
  • Without money they would have nothing to "encourage" politicians and the legal system to favour their initiatives
  • How could they get food. They normally have somebody else get it for them
  • How could they get out of their electrified fenced estates
  • How could they get from estate to estate
  • How could they get any sympathy without spindoctors twisting and lieing widescale to the general public
  • . . . . . . . . . . . .
The physical depiction of a banker . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlfcF1I5e_g