Banana republic and insure.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deew

I read an article re insure.ie ,so as my insurance renewal was due the following day,I had a look at this site..OMG!!!!!!!!! I went tru all the details online ,however when it got to the type of vehicle it gave me 4 or 5 options of my type of car,NONE OF WHICH I HAVE.I tried several times to get hyundai santa fe PETROL but no, apparently it doesnt exsit,only the diesel version.I emailed them and the response was,ITS NOT ONLY US THAT HAVE THAT PROBLEM A LOT OF THE LARGER INSURANCE COMPANYS DO AS WELL.I emailed back with a radical solution..ie; tell your potential customers before they go tru all the detailed information!!Ah yes well and truly a banana republic.just a thought maybe this should be on letting off steam.?

Why does an insurance company (or companies) not having a car type listed on their website make this a banana republic? Insure.ie is a portal or brokerage that looks at loads of companies. Most (if not all) of them are not Irish.
It's an annoying incident, I'm sure, but I think the Op's ire is ill directed...

deew said:
I..I tried several times to get hyundai santa fe PETROL but no, apparently it doesnt exsit,only the diesel version.

What fuel economy do you get out of that beast - a mile per litre ?
No wonder you're being 'discriminated' against ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back