Balterio flooring

A

aj02

Hi, was wondering if anyone have previous experiences with Balterio floors (any good?). What kind of prices would they be cause i need to get about 65 sqyd.

Also, can't seem to find places that sell them.

Budget tiles in Sandyford sell it and maybe Des Kellys in Sallynoggin too - I know I saw it somewhere else, maybe it was another of the flooring places in Sandyford. We got Chateau Oak in 2 heavily used rooms. It looks good but not as good as real wood - something about the sheen and less variation in the tones of the planks. It does the job though, nice smooth surface thats fairly easy to keep clean and we paid about €20/sq m I think. The grain in the planks does trap dirt a bit - but this might be an issue with any solid floor. Its not indestructible though, its gotten somewhat scratched with furniture moving over it but we're not too bothered and obviously real wood would be in a much worse state by now. There may be some way to make scratches less noticeable by polishing. We would plan on changing it for real wood in 5-10 years though when kids are grown but it might have to go sooner if we scratch it too much more!

I'd recommend it for a functional flooring that looks nice but it probably wouldn't be nice enough for a very high quality finished room if you know what I mean. Maybe a different variety of Balterio would look better.

Thanks for your help. Will check out Budget Decor and World of Pine prices but from what I've heard, definitely value for money. Flooring has been a night mare. I've walnut doors and cupboards and haven't seen any semi-solid/solid wood I like that goes with the overall colour scheme that falls within the budget. Most seems to have slight yellow/orange tint. Came across Balterio website and floors looks pretty good for laminate I have to say. Does it cost much for fitting? Website has video on laying the floors and wouldn't mind having a go myself.

Hi does anyone know if Balterio can be put on concrete steps?

I live in a duplex I have concrete steps up to my hallway. The concrete is covered with sound insulation.

Just wondering can you put balterio on steps??

thanks