ballet lessons

hwin1

Hi guys , can anyone help me please, I am looking for ballet classes for my 3 yr old and am having very little luck so far, thanks in advance.

My three year old is starting ballet on Saturday - we're based in
Knocklyon, so it must be close, but my wife organised it so I can't confirm exactly the location......Will clarify when I know

Hi, location would be handy alright, sorry about that, I am in Dublin, can't find anything local to where I am or even in the surrounding areas, Knocklyon is in Tallaght so that would be accessible for me with the luas, thanks a million, appreciate that.

Knocklyon is nowhere near the Luas. You would need to get a bus from the Luas terminus at the Square if you needed to get to Knocklyon.

The lessons are in the Knocklyon community centre, down by the church (behind superquinn). It is quite a long way from Tallaght though - it's inside the M50 (best turn off is the Firhouse/Ballyboden exit, left at the top of the slip road and left at next roundabout, bringing you down to superquinn. The centre is behind superquinn.
As far as I know the only bus servicing the area is the number 15, which goes in and out of town, through tempelogue, terenure, rathgar, rathmines, portobello and in

The Sylvia Behan school of ballet runs classes in Knocklyn, Dundrum and the centre of Dublin - Parnell Sq I think. There may be more locations. Give them a ring and check out all their locations and see if any suit.

Their number is (01)8749536.

Thanks very much for your help and advice, will call on Monday and see how I get on, thanks once again.

The Sylvia Behan school of ballet runs classes in Knocklyn, Dundrum and the centre of Dublin - Parnell Sq I think. There may be more locations. Give them a ring and check out all their locations and see if any suit.

Their number is (01)8749536.
They put their prices up this year, when most other prices are holding steady or falling. not nice.