Baggy Jeans in Dublin?

Firstly I just want to say hi as this is my first post! This is a truely great site!

Secondly, where in Dublin can I get a pair of baggy jeans? All you can buy these days are skinny jeans. I am a guy and I hate skinny jeans! Each to their own and all that but they are not for me. The alternative is jeans that aren't as skinny but they are still pretty tight. I am on the look out for jeans that sit low on the waist and are wide on the leg. They don't have to be hanging off me but I do like my clothes slightly too big for me! Have always been like that!

Also where can I pick up some nice hoodies? The brighter and wilder the better. I usually pick mine up in H&M and Pull&Bear but at the moment neither have anything good!

Thanks for all your help

Firstly I just want to say hi as this is my first post! This is a truely great site!

Secondly, where in Dublin can I get a pair of baggy jeans? All you can buy these days are skinny jeans. I am a guy and I hate skinny jeans! Each to their own and all that but they are not for me. The alternative is jeans that aren't as skinny but they are still pretty tight. I am on the look out for jeans that sit low on the waist and are wide on the leg. They don't have to be hanging off me but I do like my clothes slightly too big for me! Have always been like that!

Also where can I pick up some nice hoodies? The brighter and wilder the better. I usually pick mine up in H&M and Pull&Bear but at the moment neither have anything good!

Thanks for all your help

G Star do some very nice 'baggy' type jeans. They aren't cheap but you can try them out in their own shop in Debenhams on Henry Street or in Urban Outfitters.

Finglas? Clondalkin? SCR? Not sure about bright but most likely wild!

Can I see some independent objective scientific evidence for that ? :D

Secondly, where in Dublin can I get a pair of baggy jeans?

Try River Island. I've got big legs from years of sport and recently discovered some (but not all) of the jeans brands unique to the River Island stores fit me quite well.

Go to Eager Beaver in Crow St - and not to be recommending only one shop, there's also flip and several other shops in the immediate vicinity.

If you're confined to shopping centres, then Motion Picture is good - they have a sale on now.

G Star do some very nice 'baggy' type jeans. They aren't cheap but you can try them out in their own shop in Debenhams on Henry Street or in Urban Outfitters.
Second the G Star suggestion if looking for a looser fit.

There was (two odd years since I've been there so not 100% it's still there) a shop in the Stephens Green shopping centre which had some of the "older lines" (tbh, I couldn't see much difference between these and the newer ones) at reduced prices in a small upstairs section.

I couldn't think of the name straight away, it's Raidar, but a quick google gives [broken link removed] and suggests they are still open.

Second the G Star suggestion if looking for a looser fit.

There was (two odd years since I've been there so not 100% it's still there) a shop in the Stephens Green shopping centre which had some of the "older lines" (tbh, I couldn't see much difference between these and the newer ones) at reduced prices in a small upstairs section.

I couldn't think of the name straight away, it's Raidar, but a quick google gives [broken link removed] and suggests they are still open.

Yes, I was there about a month ago and they still have the section upstairs with the reduced price on certain styles - only problem was that tehre were very little 32/34 sizes in stock.

Back