B&Bs in Liverpool

Rambo

Hi All,

Im heading to liverpool on the 27th of October for 2 nights with 9 other people and we are finding it hard to get any accommodation. Most hotels are available on the Friday and booked out on the Saturday.

Does anyone know any B&Bs that are close to, or in the city center.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi All,

Im heading to liverpool on the 27th of October for 2 nights with 9 other people and we are finding it hard to get any accommodation. Most hotels are available on the Friday and booked out on the Saturday.

Does anyone know any B&Bs that are close to, or in the city center.

Any help would be appreciated.

have u tried this site
http://www.liverpoolhotels.com/

Cheers.

Rambo, the reason being is there is probably a match on that weekend and you will find it near to impossible to get accomodation. Anything you'll get at this stage will be miles outside the city centre.

You could try the Radisson SAS hotel. I'm going over next weekend and found it hard to get any 3* rooms and thought the SAS would be out of my price range, but they were the only hotel that would take a booking on Sat night only and were just as cheap as the 3* ones in the centre. SAS is about 5-10 min walk from centre but is down at Albert Dock so not all is lost.

Thanks for the replies,

I was finding it very hard to get anywhere, so I checked yellowpages.com and looked for Bed and Breakfasts. I got a few phone numbers and rang and got somewhere.

Cheers.

Back