B&B near the Marriott Hotel Enfield Meath

Graham_07

Going to conference in MArriott Hotel Enfield Meath soon. Don't feel like paying €120 for one night B&B in the Marriott . Anyone know of a decent B&B near there. Have looked on ireland.ie but nothing much comes up. Thanks.

Just back today from that same hotel. Well worth the money as it includes use of the spa - jacuzzi, steam room,sauna, laconium and swimming pool. Breakfast is great and the food in the bar is excellent value.

Just back today from that same hotel. Well worth the money as it includes use of the spa - jacuzzi, steam room,sauna, laconium and swimming pool. Breakfast is great and the food in the bar is excellent value.

Would certainly second that suggestions. Beautiful hotel and facilities second to none. Go on, treat yourself.

The nearest B+B's that I'm aware of are one is on the N4 near the kilcock interchange with the M4 and there is one on the Edenderry Rd out of Enfield but anout 4 miles away. There does not seem to be any B+B's in Enfield - I live here and have seen none. I can get the number of the Kilcock one if you like but not til Sat when I'll be passing.

Are your company not paying if it's a conference ?? Darn pity if not !!

Hamlet Court Hotel is just up the road from the Marriot.....

If memory serves me correctly, there is at least one small hotel on Enfield's Main Street?

Are your company not paying if it's a conference ?? Darn pity if not !!

Unfortunately us self-employed sole-traders don't have such facilities

However, since I originally posted did a lot of googling and, wait for it, got the Marriott itself for €75 for the night on www.meath.ie . It's €130 from the Marriott itself. How do they do it??? So here's to a (cheaper) stay! Thanks everyone.

I went on that website soon but can only get single room for €125. Other rooms are €75 pps but you have to pay for two people in the room.

I went on that website soon but can only get single room for €125. Other rooms are €75 pps but you have to pay for two people in the room.

Just checked meath.ie again, and today, if you try a booking can't select less than 2 persons per room. the other night when I did it could, and did, selcect 1 person, looks like they allow for 1 up to a certain number of rooms then have to have 2 after that. So you can't now book for that date on less than occupancy of 2.