B&B in Letterkenny

denise1234

Hi, By any chance does anyone have the number of a decent B&B in Letterkenny? Tried a few from the Golden pages online but 3 of them no longer B&B's and another 2 are full. Any numbers or even names would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers in advance

I've stayed in the Ballyraine B&B, Rametlon Road a few times. Its quite nice and fairly reasonable. Tel 074 9124460. Its a bit far to walk from the town centre but only a couple of minutes in a car. You could also try the Quality Hotel which is bang in the middle of town. Its even nicer and and good value also.

Stayed in a B+B hald a mile from Letterkenny once, breakfast etc was poor. I would prefer a cheap hotel rather than chance a B+B there again.

Try Pennsylvania House B&B. I stayed there some time ago and found it excellent. [broken link removed]

B&Bs are not much cheaper than hotels anymore. Try the Ramada or Gallaghers Hotel. Quality Court is, as said, smack bang in the centre of town but at weekends is a hen/stag zone. Ballyraine is near the IT so be aware. Gleneany House is another B&B/Guesthouse but is right beside 2 nightclubs so at 3am you may not get much sleep !
The place PMU posted looks lovely but is a definite taxi ride from town (it's all uphill on the way home !)

I have stayed in a wonderful B&B in letterkenny very central.
Pennsylvania House

074 9128905

email me if I can be of any help

Last edited by a moderator: