Avis Vs Alamo

Ron Burgundy

Hi,

Just booking a car for my holidays in Orlando. I normally go with Alamo for a car but Avis are working out 100 euro cheaper.

Has anyone used Avis in the States or better Orlando and how have you found them.

I'd rather put my 100 euro into something better like spending it on me:D

We used Avis in the US a few weeks ago. Collected in Las Vegas and returned in Los Angeles. Ordered a VW Polo or similar and received a Ford Focus. Very happy with the car and with the service we received on collection and when leaving back.

We also used Avis in South Africa last year and had the same good experiance.

Normally use Avis too, never any problems. Plus you can reserve and cancel later with no charge.
Don't forget to book a sat nav, or if going for a decent period, buy cheap one there, about $250 in walmart for a Tom Tom. 25 days car hire over your life will recoup the rental cost.

Normally use Avis too, never any problems. Plus you can reserve and cancel later with no charge.
Don't forget to book a sat nav, or if going for a decent period, buy cheap one there, about $250 in walmart for a Tom Tom. 25 days car hire over your life will recoup the rental cost.

ah been there 7 times so no sat nav needed !!!

Back