AVC with Davy Self Select

That would depend on what you're looking for. No single provider is the best option for all requirements.

What attracted you to Davy in the first place?
Reddit. There is a subreddit called irishpersonalfinance. Lots of people on there sing Davys praises. I am public sector and Cornmarket rule the roost there. Cornmarket charge 1% annual management fee and 600 euro to sign up. Davy charge 0.75% management fee with no sign up fee. All I need is some advice to get me on the right track with Davy and I will just let it go by itself in the background

New Ireland and Aviva have recently launched new PRSA products. Standard Life will be launching a new one in the next 2 or 3 months. I suspect that you'll be able to get lower charges than 0.75% from some of these. Personally I'd be inclined to hold off making a decision until you see the new products available.

Excellent. Ill look them up. Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I'm curious if these changes have come to pass over the last few months?

I've looked on r/Irishpersonalfinance in the past, some very poor opinions on there masquerading as advice.

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I'm curious if these changes have come to pass over the last few months?

You should target the TER as opposed to the AMC.

My understanding is that the TER on the Davy PRSA is 0.75% + 0.18% (for a global index tracker) = 0.93%