AvantCard Reward+

Paul M.

AvantCard have launched a new cashback credit card, the Reward+. It is *probably* the best cashback credit card on the market right now, depending on your spending, as the KBC credit card only offers 1% cashback.

Pros:-
  • 1.25% cashback on shopping and entertainment spend, including online. Max €12 per month. Based on merchant classification code.
  • €30 starter bonus

Cons:-
  • No Apple Pay or Google Pay support

30 euros and the best cash back rate going. Sounds good to me. Could even use both KBC and this card and potentially get 22 euro a month.

Won't make you a millionaire but better than nothing...

I think I read somewhere that this offer is only open to new customers, existing Avantcard holders cannot have their accounts converted for example - is that correct ?

Petty, if so.....

Thanks.

I think I read somewhere that this offer is only open to new customers, existing Avantcard holders cannot have their accounts converted for example - is that correct ?

Petty, if so.....

Thanks.

Phoned up yesterday to switch my existing Avantcard account to reward+ I was originally told I would have to apply online. After much back and forth between his manager the guy on the line switched my account over. No new card required. Will have to wait until my bill comes in to be sure it's worked but seems straightforward for existing customers.

Still a little early in the morning for me, I have an Avant card, I clear it monthly, are you telling me I can get 1.25% back each month capped at €12 for using my card as I do now ?

Back