autumn ryan air flights will price come down?

coleen

Hi I am looking at a ryanair flight in october they have just come on line. The price is 200 euro each for 2 return flights to malaga. This is the regular fare just released last week, if I wait will the price come down or should I book it I think it is expensive do they drop the price after a few weeks of being on line?

In my experience, it's pot luck. You pays your money and you takes your chances. Have you tried the MoneySavingExpert.com [broken link removed], which will also trawl other low-cost airlines and check prices a day or two either side of your preferred dates?

Coleen, with Ryanair you have to check everyday for your favourite destinations. I do. So far I have managed to bag 1c return flights to 3 separate popular destinations. one of these in September next. Malaga is always a popular destination. If you look closely enough there is a 1c flight going out to Malaga in October. I have no doubt that come August there will be several "sales" for the Autumn period, including Aer Lingus, who is so far behind Ryanair at marketing their products that they will have to have a "super sale" to catch up.

i went to malaga on a stags with ryanair and we booked 8 weeks in advance and paid €210 each return if thats any help

Back