auto electrician

Paulone

Had this posted in 'recommendations for tradespeople' but that forum seems to be all about getting work done on the house.

I've a long-in-the-tooth Corolla with a stereo that comes on and off at will in synchrony with dashboard switches/indicators/wipers and spends most of its time silent these days...

The car's electric windows are also getting dodgy and its just not worth the €400-each I'm being quoted to replace the motors - I'm sure they could be repaired?

I was going to take it to an auto electrician Does anyone know a decent auto electrician who could take a look at these and not stick-the-hand-in around Dublin 2, 7 or 8?

If I can piggyback on this OP, I'd love an answer to the same.

I've tried various auto electricians in the past and never found one that didn't slag off the previous guys job, only to find that the last job failed as well!

I need to get a Parrot handsfree kit fitted that I took from an older car.

I watched my mate keith mkw fix a camper which someone already had a go at.

One fuse had been replaced by a paper clip horifying.

Bit of a mare as the camper electrics were not standard or well documented so it took some head scratching. He got there in the end though.

Based just off the kingswood exit of the naas road.

On the long in tooth corolla I am afraid that it may be time to let it out to stud, odd problems like that tend to take time to chase.

Call Mark 4595266.

Just to say that based on the recommendations from this site and esp. Frank, I took my husbands car to MKW - ABS sensor problem. It was sorted out in no time. Keith certainly knows what he's doing, nice set up, great service and great value for money. Would highly recommend these guys and will be using them for any car problems/services in future.

Noel Byrne auto electrics,based in dublin 12 ,not strictly the area you want but not far off,Noel is the best in the business and has been established for over 20 years,reasonable cost too.cant go wrong,no affiliation just know he is excellent. Dont have his number to hand ,in the GP though.

Back