Autism -ABA Debate

yes it is.. Its called principals
So it all happens in a vacuum? There are no other worthy causes that are also looking for funding? The government has limitless funding and has just said "No"?
- nowo I am completely aware that our politicians don't have any -
That's not fair, most politicians from all parties are in politics to serve the public as best they can.
but is is as simple as voting for something that is of benefit to those with Autism.
I disagree that it's that simple. I do support funding for ABA but to suggest that it's all that simple is simplistic.

Even Mary O’Rourke is trying to get more ABA and apparently has invited the minister to a school in Athlone...
Mary O'Rourke does whatever she can to embarrass Bertie as, with some justification, she thinks he shafted her in the last election.

There are no other worthy causes that are also looking for funding?
Of course there are - but it is well known our health care facilities for psychiatric disabilities is appaulingly poor - even more so than general health care.

The government has limitless funding and has just said "No"?
It hasn't said no - there is a pilot in place where by 12 ABA schools are being piloted around the country.

That's not fair, most politicians from all parties are in politics to serve the public as best they can
mmmhh and that is why we are having tribunals and more than a few politicians have been asked to attend.

That's not fair, most politicians from all parties are in politics to serve the public as best they can

mmmhh and that is why we are having tribunals and more than a few politicians have been asked to attend.

I think its ridiculous to suggest or imply that "most politicians from all parties" have been negatively implicated by the tribunals or by more general allegations of corruption. And, for legal reasons, I think you should withdraw your (imho dangerous) inference that all politicians who have been "asked to attend" tribunals are not "in politics to serve the public as best they can".

Of course there are - but it is well known our health care facilities for psychiatric disabilities is appaulingly poor - even more so than general health care.
I do not think money is the main issue here. Indexed for inflation we are still spending twice as much public money per person on healthcare than we were 10 years ago.

It hasn't said no - there is a pilot in place where by 12 ABA schools are being piloted around the country.
So what's the problem?

Ubiquitous has covered that one.

So what's the problem?
The problem is there are not enough services for Autistic children in this country - the OP has been trying to get his child access to ABA - unsuccessfully.

Excuse me - I said

Where do I infer that "most politicians from all parties" have been negatively implicated by the tribunals or by more general allegations of corruption"

Where do I infer that "most politicians from all parties" have been negatively implicated by the tribunals or by more general allegations of corruption"

Read my most recent post, which includes your own statement to that effect and also the statement to which you were replying to.