Aulden, Royal Oak & Woodlawn (Santry)

tronman

Hi all,

I know there's a thread on these areas already but its from 4 years ago so I wanted to get present day feedback on these areas in Santry. We're hoping to buy (or worst case scenario rent for another year) in one of these areas. Can any locals give their impressions?

Our sights are more set on the Aulden/Woodlawn side of things. 1 thing I notice is the houses don't have room to extend to the side most of the time - what is the space like inside the houses? Is there room to extend at the back? What schools do people send their kids to? Is there much anti-social behviour? We have a 2 year old - are there many kids in the areas?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I know there's a thread on these areas already but its from 4 years ago so I wanted to get present day feedback on these areas in Santry. We're hoping to buy (or worst case scenario rent for another year) in one of these areas. Can any locals give their impressions?

Our sights are more set on the Aulden/Woodlawn side of things. 1 thing I notice is the houses don't have room to extend to the side most of the time - what is the space like inside the houses? Is there room to extend at the back? What schools do people send their kids to? Is there much anti-social behviour? We have a 2 year old - are there many kids in the areas?

Thanks in advance!

I dont live in the area but am not too far from it and have friends there. Its very much a family area- the back gardens are not that big so u could prob only extend slightly.The rooms are decent enough size

I think there is an all irish school quite nearby

Okay resurrecting this just looking for opinions of what Woodlawn is like as seems a few houses on sale there and wondering why?

Also what is the noise like living next to the M1

Back