Audi A4 - 2007

thespecialon

Looking at buying a new Audi A4 - thinking about 1.8 to 2.0 litre diesel model(not an expert on models available). Had a quick look on carzone and pricing seems to be around €40K.
Is this price accurate as some of the prices on carzone seem to be inflated?
Also as we are heading twoards 2008 - will this give any bargaining power on price as buying a 07?
Final question would there be much of a disparity between garages on price for a new model?I wouldnt have though so but maybe im wrong?

Thanks,
T

Hi Thespecialon. Do you really want to give the government 10K + for the price of a new car? Insane if you ask me. You could get a better spec car second hand. Get an English car. Better spec than Irish and are better maintained! I got a 03 with 100k miles. It's a 1.9 TDI 130bhp Multitronic. English car with a mint service record And it drives like new. Audie's go forever. I am very happy with my car. Ok it's an 03 with 100k miles but it will go for alot more with the proper care. I do all the maintenance myself, except timing belt and water pump, So saves me a good few quid! Anyway The new model is out soon so I would wait if you want new. And if you buy new in october your car will have a 07 reg in January. And it does make a difference!

Back