Attic Stairs Lucan Area

C

Coolie

Im looking for someone to put in an attic stairs - is there a company that will supply and fit, im living in Lucan. Im a chick so I dont really want to go down the road of buying one in b&q etc. and then getting someone to fit it as I wouldnt really have a clue what to buy - im on a budget too....

This company was on the late late years n years ago and they still appear to be one of the market leaders for bog standard attic stair type.

Not sure how competitive they are but at least it gives you a starting point to work from

Stira costs about €435, which is the total price. I got one fitted about 6-7yrs ago and best home improvement I ever made

I used this guy to install attic stairs, €149, another €60 I think to install light up there.

McKenna Attics
456 1651

Stairs are metal, lever to open the door, does the job nicely.
He's works in the Lucan area.

Last edited:
I used this guy to install attic stairs, €149, another €60 I think to install light up there.

McKenna Attics
456 1651

Stairs are metal, lever to open the door, does the job nicely.
He's works in the Lucan area.
those metal stairs in my opinion are not worth it

those metal stairs in my opinion are not worth it
I suppose it depends on whether you need the stairs for occasional or frequent access to the attic. At the end of the day, they are hidden most of the time in the attic.