Attic Conversion on two bedroom terrace in North Dublin

S

sunshinebabe

Hi all, I am looking to get an attic conversion on a two bedroom ex corp terraced house in North Dublin. I want to get the compliance cert also. Has anyone out there out got similar done. Any recommendations on people to do thisfor me? Did you need planning? What where the costs? how long did it take? and did you add stairs or not? Loads of questions.. WOuld love to hear from someone that went through the process.

Just sending this off as nobody responded to my previous one. Surely someone out there got similar done? Thanks

Sorry, I missed your post
We got our attic converted (4 bedroom detached) for about 19K (we got some extras) I think the standard quote was 18K or so. Yours should be cheaper. I'll PM you a link to the guys I used. But it's best to get several quotes, just google attic conversion and restrict the search to Ireland only, that's what I did.

Jsut post the link if you have no connection, would be of more benefit.
Leo

OK I used a company called Level3

You can contact them here...

http://www.level3.ie/

They were very, very good to the point people comment on the quality of the work done.

Having said that do by all means get alternative quotes, as I said we got several.

I have no connection whatsoever to this company.