Attention Men

carrielou

A question for all the men out there:

Your Birthday is 10 days after Christmas and on Christmas Morning you were handed tickets to fly to New York with you loved one for Valentines weekend.

These flights and accommodation are your present for Christmas, Birthday and Valentines.

Would you be delighted or disappointed that all 3 were being combined into 1 big prezzie?

I'd be delighted as long as I didn't have to pay for them

I'd be delighted as long as I didn't have to pay for them

I'd have to agree. Not trying to generalize but most men (that I know, including myself) don't put as much weight (if any) on gifts for these occasions as women.

Set-up - she wants me to buy the ring and pop the question over Valentines in New York. :)

Gawd, what are ye like, glad I'm with my fella, would hate to be trying to surprise ye guys with ye're suspicious minds! ha ha :)

For all ye suspicious minded out there. Ring bought long time ago, lots of kids under our belt, all due to either craic ;) lovey dovey :) or drinky winky :eek:.

Busy house is ours and love to get away when and if we can as a couple.

Just wondered what ye would think of combining the 3 occasions together cause it would be expensive for just 1 prezzie.

P.S. Bit of shopping wouldn't go astray either :D

i bought my husband (and i) tickets to see the all blacks play france in paris for his 30th birthday and it had nothing to do with shopping ir sightseeing :cool:

Could be the 'snooker syndrome'. Akin to looking at those cute butts bent over the snooker table:) ........ now I know a girl should keep her eye on the ball in a scrum situation but ...............;)

As a girl I would prefer one decent present instead small crappy things so i say go for it. For my parents we now combine their anniversary, birthdays and christmas into a big voucher for a group of hotels from all of us & they love it - and suits all the family too

As a girl I would LOVE that present and I think a guy would too. My birthday is just after Chrismtas too so I'd never mind just getting one present.

It is a fantastic present - how about also adding a guide book to New York as well? It's cheap and that way he could be looking at it on Christmas day and planning the trip out. For a bit of craic you could give him just that first and act as if that is the only present he's getting for Christmas.

Before one for each ..
My girlfriends is 2 days before Christmas and Ive never have or never will buy 1 overall pressie.
IMO there'll all seperate dates and occasions

Would you be delighted or disappointed that all 3 were being combined into 1 big prezzie?

Personally, I'd wonder why a grown man would necessarily give a hoot about presents. Expecting presents for VALENTINE'S? Are you still in your teens?

Do you not like prezzies?

Who says Valentines is only for teens?

I'll still be doing it when I'm 90, God willing :).

Do you think when couples are together a long time with a small ban of kids you should forget about the romance and all that?

Not in this house, I would never take my OH for granted and I appreciate him and love him to bits and its nice to show that.

Back