ASO Ankle Brace

J

jinks

Anyone know where I can uy one in Ireland either online or over the counter. I tried their online site but only seem to deliver privately within the USA.

Im also trying for weeks to get the ASO speed lacer and having massive trouble getting shipping (normal shipping prices) from the U.S.

If you find anything out or If yourself Brianp has found somewhere could you please tell me...

G

Check out these folk, bought from them before and very good.

I have no connection with this website.

Cheers RMCF have used return2fitness a good few times and they are vgud.. The ASO braces are getting amazing reviews in the states and being as I use the Mcdavid (which can be uncomfortable) the ASO Speed lacer is meant to be the dogs..

Found the Ordinary Brace on a well known bidding site with free shipping from U.S. if thats any use to you jinks.. Bout €24 delivered.

In that case then posting publicly might benefit many others who read this thread...
Leo
An alternative to the ASO ankle brace is the Bioskin Tri Lock Ankle Brace. Both braces perform the same function. I have used the Tri Lock with good effect and with good feedback. The McDavid Lace up ankle brace is still used but for the more active person needing more control and stability, the ASO or the Bioskin Tri Lock is more suitable.

I am aware medical conditions are not discussed so will stop there due to posting guidelines
Hope that helps.
Brianp

Brianp are they sourceable in ireland/europe? Ive searched and the U.S seems to be primary market again. They look very good and seems to allow for reduced intrusion for running.
Thanks also for the info..

Thanks breener,

Had a look on well know site and got the braces last week and I am very happy with them