Askaboutmoney is a great resource!

Kev1964

Hi - Is there a private messaging function on AAM? I couldn't see it. Maybe it's only available as you post more?

Yes, but not available to new users to reduce spam.
Thanks Leo - I really just wanted to reach out to the founders (Brendan Burgess?) to acknowledge what a great resource AAM is. I'm surprised that I just discovered it now. I know forums attract all types but for me as an individual with a keen interest and some limited knowledge on financial matters, I have found it very useful already. Credit to BB and your team for keeping it going and for seemingly avoiding the lawlessness that sometimes accompanies some public forums.

Last edited:
Thanks Leo - I really just wanted to reach out to the founders (Brendan Burgess?) to acknowledge what a great resource AAM is. I'm surprised that I just discovered it now. I know forums attract all types but for me as an individual with a keen interest and some limited knowledge on financial matters, I have found it very useful already. Credit to BB and your team for keeping it going and for seemingly avoiding the lawlessness that sometimes accompanies some public forums.
Hear hear!

+ 1

It's refreshing having posts stay on point of the original thread/query. I've had a lot of helpful feedback on different issues over the years so many thanks to Brendan & team and of course the contributors, wonderful resource!!

Back