Artwork on i pods

Greg Barry

Are there certain bands who's album artwork in not available on I tunes? For example U2's new album is not registering any album artwork. None of the beatles albums on the iPod have artwork either!

I don't know about u2.I do know that any beatles albums artwork isn't available due to some bulls**t going on with sony music.

Greg - you can do this manually for those albums that do not automatically find the artwork.

- Find a site with the album cover e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Line_on_the_Horizon
- right click the image and click 'Copy'

- select the album in iTunes and right click one of the songs
- click 'Get Info'
- click the 'Artwork' tab
- right click in the blank window and click 'Paste'
- click 'OK'

Are there certain bands who's album artwork in not available on I tunes? For example U2's new album is not registering any album artwork. None of the beatles albums on the iPod have artwork either!

The album has to be on sale on the iTunes for the artwork to be downloadable via the iTunes menus (or automatically).

I think there's also some free software that will search for album covers for you and copy them into your iTunes automatically - can't remember the name of it now but I'll have a look at it on my computer over the weekend.

Back